« Home | EA-1 Back Up And Running... » | EA-1 Parts Are Here! » | Protect Your Gear » | New Toy Came Today » | More Hardware » | Mini Home Studio Pictures » | This looks like some fun » | Jeffs Arp Odyssey is for sale » | Fresno @ Andiamos 2006 » | Live setup.. »

The Hunt for Records..

Me and my friend Alan took a little road trip Friday night and went to Santa Cruz to Logo's Records. The last time I went there I did not have enough time to really look around. There is only 2 sections that interest me, Electronic and House. A lot of records are out of place and not filed correctly but I think in the long run its worth it. I did find some really good house and break records but nothing to new. Saturday we went to San Francisco to Virgin Records. I had high hopes of finding some decent Electro House but I would have to pay retail prices. First thing first, I hit up the clearence racks and looked for labels I was familure with. Then I started picking up some random stuff just to listen to in hopes to find a "diamond in the rough". I think by the end of the day I had picked up about 15 records, so the trip was a eventful one.