« Home | The Hunt for Records.. » | EA-1 Back Up And Running... » | EA-1 Parts Are Here! » | Protect Your Gear » | New Toy Came Today » | More Hardware » | Mini Home Studio Pictures » | This looks like some fun » | Jeffs Arp Odyssey is for sale » | Fresno @ Andiamos 2006 »

Cheap Case .. But Hard as Nails

So I have looked for a cheap answer for protecting my MPC2000 and could not find anything under $100.00. I was cruising the thrift shops with the wife when I found a old early 90's Ricoh fax machine. It was in a travel case, because we all wanted a fax to travel with.. It looked about the right size so I couldn't pass up the $10 price tag and it even came with a fax. So i took it up to the counter and told the lady she can keep the fax to see if she could sell it since all I wanted was the case. Got home and cut some of the foam inside and cleaned it up. This is what it looks like.



Thanks crappy travel fax and Salvation Army.

Labels: ,

Thank you, thank you.
-the wife
:)

Post a Comment