« Home | Cheap Case .. But Hard as Nails » | The Hunt for Records.. » | EA-1 Back Up And Running... » | EA-1 Parts Are Here! » | Protect Your Gear » | New Toy Came Today » | More Hardware » | Mini Home Studio Pictures » | This looks like some fun » | Jeffs Arp Odyssey is for sale »

Ready To Hunt... For Dancers?

I wanted something sturdy that could carry a few devices and not have to bag them individually. I came up with the idea when I bought a new air rifle and saw the cases I could buy. It looked perfect for groove boxes and such and it came with foam for $20.00, cant beat that. I have a few photos of it but I will take some the next time I get it out of the house and all hooked up.



Just a quick glimpse... The only problem with this is you will get some weird looks going into clubs and what not with a gun case. I was thinking of stenciling something on the outside to make it look not so "NRA" looking.

Labels: ,