« Home | This gives me all kinds of ideas.. » | Ready To Hunt... For Dancers? » | Cheap Case .. But Hard as Nails » | The Hunt for Records.. » | EA-1 Back Up And Running... » | EA-1 Parts Are Here! » | Protect Your Gear » | New Toy Came Today » | More Hardware » | Mini Home Studio Pictures »

Cables .. I hate buying cables..

It just seems like a never ending battle of keeping cables around. Weather you play a venue or a house party it always seem someone walks off with a cable or two. I wanted to get some nice sturdy cables for my "Gun Case" and started looking around. I came across a company that makes the cables or sells you the bulk cable and ends.

http://best-tronics.com/guitar-cable/index.aspx

The prices are not that bad and they have something that I have never seen, right angled MIDI cables. This would be perfect for my case since all the cables are routed under the foam.



Over the next couple of days i will be taking an inventory of all my "travel" cables and see what all I need to order.